Friday, December 29, 2006

Pictures

I'm frustrated with my digital camera. When I purchased it, it was for one reason only: to document the construction of our house. As a result, I bought a cheap model that is, well, lame.

The problem is that when it needs the flash, the focus is, well, unfocused. Meaning most of the pictures I take look fine in the camera's little display box, but when I upload them to the computer, they are fuzzy.

I was uploading pictures last night and was really frustrated that I had some really good shots that would have been great if they had been in focus. So I started playing with Picasa (which is brand! new! to! me!) and I think I made something neat.

From NTJ Concert


From NTJ Concert


From NTJ Concert


From NTJ Concert


But I also am hoping for suggestions on replacement cameras.

1 comment:

Pam said...

We've had good luck with the Sony Cybershot. It does take a lot of red eye pictures, but the red eye is easy to remove with any photo editing software.