Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And in a stunning moment of irony

The hot librarian just gave me a prize.

Wait for it. It's awesome.

And because I'm so very surprised to have received this award, I'm going to have to wait a minute and maybe breathe into a paper bag before I can award it to anyone else. (Plus, hello! I read snark! Not nice!)

Okay, I'm feeling better, not quite so lightheaded. And maybe I'm ready to give some prizes.

First, I'd like to give this award to Sarah and Izzy because they were both so welcoming and nice to me at BlogHer. Nobody forced them to hang out with me but they did anyway, and that made me feel so happy and accepted.

I met Katherine at BlogHer for about 30 seconds, but I've been blogstalking her ever since, and I think it would be great fun to live in her house. Except I'd weigh about 30,000 pounds in a month because her cooking looks very delicious.

So there it is....me spreading the love. Or whatever. Please don't start singing or holding hands. Please.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was singing, but I stopped. Just for you.

See, I am nice.

Katherine Gray said...

Awwww! Thank you so much! I never in a million years thought I would ever be thought of as someone who makes good food. My husband and I keep laughing about it, really.

Congrats to someone very deserving of this award!

Anonymous said...

酒店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼職,酒店小姐, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒