Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back!

With little to say.

There are many pictures on my camera, but my camera and my computer haven't had a chance to talk to each other yet. And honestly, the pictures tell the story of our weekend far better than I do.

But hey! I did something nice for someone yesterday, and maybe it'll build up some good karma for me. Because that's the real reason I do anything nice, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am hard and mean and not at all sweet, no matter what my mom says. Seriously, I've been talking so much smack about so many people that I figured I had to do something kind and life-affirming or I'd be going straight to hell. And I probably bought myself a little bargaining room yesterday. So thanks, Melissa, for the chance to do a good deed! Sorry about your tires, though (honest, I didn't do it!).

Oh, internet, you're lucky you don't have to live with me all the time. Because lately all I do is bitch about everything. I can't blame PMS, nor can I blame pregnancy or menopause or anything else. I'm just grumpy and most things fall somewhere on the spectrum between "annoying" and "must kill". Very little is on the "great" side. To the point where I'm intentionally not drinking this week just as a test. And because I can't afford the extra calories since I've been eating extra chocolate. I'd love to know what my problem is. Other than the obvious stuff. Because it's getting tiresome, being such a bitch. I used to be nice and I only slightly remember what that was like.

Sorry to whine and run, but that's all I've got.

2 comments:

crankymommy said...

HA! This is awesome. You DEFINITELY deserve the nice award now.

Anonymous said...

酒店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼職,酒店小姐, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒