Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crickets

I hear them chirping, people. Did I get too political? I'll bring the sexyback, I promise. (Sorry, I watched about .084629 seconds of the People's Choice Awards last night, and that's what's stuck in my head today.)

Talk to me! What do you hope happens in 2007 that hasn't happened so far? (See me write the tricky questions....so you can't say "avoid nuclear holocaust" because we've been avoiding it forever so far.....see?)

Okay, here's mine. I want to buy a brand new car in 2007.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the awards right up until Eva's second too loud laugh and then I was about done, so I probably watched it as long as you did.

What a want to happen in 2007. . . I want to get my black belt.

Nice blog-love the post about how to treat and get respect. It's so easy to be polite, but so many people just don't get it.

Kaleigh said...

Thanks for the compliment, and for commenting! Happy Delurking Week!

24thIndependent said...

We don't get tv where we live, so these above comments are further validation that we don't need to pay for cable. I guess I didn't miss anything last night...

Okay, my 2 cents for 2007: once this last baby is born, get rid of the 30 lbs of "having babies" fat. It's not original, this goal, but it hasn't happened yet...

Anonymous said...

I want a pony.

Anonymous said...

Didn't ya get a pony already?

Anonymous said...

What kind of car? Details, m'lady!

Kaleigh said...

Still narrowing down. So far my short list includes the Prius, the Pontiac Vibe, the Dodge Caliber (which I drove for a week as a rental and LOVED), and the Scion XB (I think that's the name). In our perfect world fantasy, we'd have a car and two Vespas with sidecars for the kids for our downtown adventures. Plus, how cute would I be on a Vespa? I'll tell you - THIS cute (holding arms outstretched as wide as possible). Especially a PINK one.

Anonymous said...

I lurk therefore I am.