Friday, November 17, 2006

Things that are annoying

I don't know why I'm ranting so much this week. It's not hormonal. Maybe it's the diet. Anyway.........

Don't you hate people who don't follow up? Like not answering emails? Or returning phone calls that need an answer? Urgh. I've spent too much time today trying to track someone down. I had pretty much decided that she was not in the office at all, but I did call another person and found out she was there. Frankly, that made me even angrier. If she'd been home with the flu that would be a much better reason than just ignoring my messages. If this were an isolated incident I'd probably be less irate. But this office in general is really, really, really bad about following up.

Which won't matter a whit to me anymore if the news I'm about to get is the news I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to get. Because I'll discontinue my affiliation with the no-follow-through office. And I'll be more than happy to say more about that later, but not today. I'm just superstitious enough to not want to jinx things.

But hey, the Husband claims that I have lost weight on his diet. Not sure if he's right (we don't own a scale), but he might be. I got rid of a lot of clothes that don't fit anymore (quitting smoking plus being a foodie equals weight gain), so I'm no longer torturing myself with things I can't wear. Just torturing myself with an almost-vegan diet at home.

No comments: