Friday, October 27, 2006

And now a Meme

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

Amenable adjective See liable,

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?

A pamphlet for Laura's Lean Beef

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Part of a movie with the Husband. It was about vampires.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?

3:00.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

3:01. Amazing

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear:

Various people talking.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:

This morning I walked the dogs.

8. What are you wearing?

Brown shirt & sweater, tan pants, brown boots. I'm looking awfully cute today.

9. When did you last laugh?

Earlier today. It was work-related, and I don't wanna get dooced, so we'll leave it at that.

10. Seen anything weird lately?

Have you heard about the manatee? Watching live raw footage from the news chopper is about as weird as it gets.

11. What did you dream last night?

I can't remember, but the kids both told me about their very interesting dreams this morning. Susie's included falling off a rollercoaster and landing in a Japanese classroom, and she had great problem-solving skills...she pantomimed using a telephone and said "Moshi-moshi; ohayo gozaimasu" (which are typical Japanese greetings) in order to get assistance using the phone. I don't know how she knew that, but I think she's very smart. The Boy's dream included a magical rubber duck and an evil clone of his sister (who was "immature" and "liked" him - "liked" in that girl liking a boy way that is extremely icky to seven-year-old boys). They crack me up.

12. When did you last laugh?

Didn't I just answer that question?

13. What's on the walls of the room you're in?:

A calendar and various stuff pinned on the bulletin board. Nothing terribly interesting.

14. What do you think of this survey?

Better than some.

15. What's the last film you saw?

That one I watched on TV, I guess. Does that count? I didn't see the whole thing. Last one I watched all the way through was "Memoirs of a Geisha", which I liked even though the Japanese characters were mostly played by Chinese actresses. I guess Hollywood figures that white people think that all Asians look alike. Well, I know better. I think a lot of other people know better too. That's annoying.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

New clothes. And an electric car. And a motorcycle and a scooter. Honestly that would all happen the same day, so I don't know what would come first. Oh, and some really cute black boots.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

That who doesn't know? Because different people know different things. Okay. Here's one that nobody knows. I once cheated on a French test in high school. (I hope they don't take away my diploma!!)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?

Hunger. Nobody should ever have to be hungry.

19. Do you like to dance?

Sometimes. Especially with the kids.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

I've named her already. But here's another name that I didn't use: Marley Eliza

21. Boy?

Ditto the above. If there were another boy in my life, he'd be Jackson Joseph. Called JJ.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Done it. But I was a kid then. Yes. I'd consider it. Especially the Netherlands. Or some parts of Canada. Or many other places. But it would be hard because of family. So there would have to be lots of money being earned to allow travel to happen.

No comments: