I took pictures but haven't uploaded them yet; it's the first day of school for Susie and Alex.
- We had to park three blocks away.
- The school was a madhouse.
- Alex got really stressed as we approached the school (probably because of the madhouse...he doesn't like chaos).
- The boy who was socially challenging is NOT in Alex's class this year (hooray!).
- Alex's teacher seems very sweet and kind and seemed to genuinely be glad that Alex is in her class (she should be...he's at his best at school).
- Susie's past teachers barely let her through the halls. Lots of hugs and "I want you in my room again."
- One of Susie's best friends grew about 6 inches taller, and developed breasts, over the summer.
- Susie was absolutely comfortable sitting at a desk grouping of mostly boys.
- Her teacher seemed very no-nonsense.
- Third grade supplies are heavier than fifth grade supplies.