Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Inverse relationship

I'm working on a theory.

I think (but I have no proof) that there's a relationship between car size and a man's, um, yeah, that.

Think about it: who is buying these Hummers and Jeep Commanders? Think of your neighbors, your co-workers. Which of them is in that behemouth of a vehicle, gulping down gallons of gas and, thank-you-very-much, NEVER carpooling? Is it the really cool guy that you'd love to have lunch with every day of your natural life? Is it the ironic and hip girl who always has the best jokes? No? I didn't think so. No. It's the dude with the Napoleon complex. Except maybe he's tall. But I'm thinking that Hedwig and the Angry Inch? Strikes a chord.

That's all I'm sayin'. It's freaking retarded to buy a gigantic SUV.

No comments: